My guiding philosophy is based on an optimistic view of human nature and our inner potential for positive change.
Within a safe and nurturing environment, we can work together to address the emotional and behavioral patterns that are keeping you stuck and unhappy. I am trained in more than one approach, but specialize in Inner Humanism, a contemporary and compassionate theory of treatment. It offers a uniquely optimistic view of human potential and a realistic framework for addressing the tenacity of inner unhappiness. It’s been a valuable tool in helping my clients improve their lives and their sense of inner well-being.
As your therapist, it would be my pleasure to help you
strengthen your inner potential for a more satisfying life. Over time, our work together
can help you feel happier as you acquire a newfound resilience, strength, and optimism
in response to life’s inevitable ups and downs.
- Respect your strength and courage in pursuing psychotherapy
- Utilize a flexible, individualized approach
- Understand it may initially feel difficult to share personal information
- Be open to all your feelings, without judgement
- Articulate a treatment plan to address your concerns
- Offer input to help you discover your strengths
- Provide insight to help you respond constructively to current problems
- Maintain strict ethical standards such as confidentiality
- Enjoy getting to know you and helping you